The winners of the 2019 Leaders in Care Awards were announced last night following a gala dinner and awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Some 200 senior executives filled the The Library Room of the Hilton Metropole to celebrate their achievements in driving innovation and providing outstanding, person-centred care.
Registered managers, owners and directors were out in force at the event, along with the industry’s leading suppliers and chief executives from UK social care organisations.
The event would not have been possible without our category sponsors Andrew Wilson Partnership, apetito, Care Planner, CoolCare and everyLIFE Technologies.
The winners of each category can be found by clicking on the links below:
- Care Home Design of the Year
- Care Home Registered Manager of the Year
- Home Care Registered Manager of the Year
- Recruitment & Training Award
- Innovation in Care (Supplier)
- Technology for Care Homes Award
- Innovation in Home Care Award, sponsored by everyLIFE Technologies
- Innovation in Care Homes Award, sponsored by apetito
- Leader of the Future (Care Home)
- Technology for Home Care Award
- Business Services Award
- Home Care Executive of the Year
- Care Home Provider of the Year, sponsored by Andrew Wilson Partnership
- Care Home Provider of the Year (Highly Commended), sponsored by Andrew Wilson Partnership
- Care Home Executive of the Year, sponsored by CoolCare
- Home Care Provider of the Year, sponsored by Care Planner