A registered care home manager is required for Sunnymeade Quality Care Home, located in Derriford, Plymouth, PL6 8AE.
Sunnymeade Quality Care are looking for an extraordinary person to join us!
We aim to offer the highest standards of residential and dementia care within homely environment. Our dedicated and compassionate care staff work hard to create a family atmosphere, to ensure each of our residents feels truly at home with us.
As well as sharing our values of passion, compassion, and caring nature you will also have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Registered Care Home Manager with CQC
- Level 5 ‘Leadership and Management in Care’
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting.
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Keen in developing yourself and others & able to build good relationships with the residents & their families.
Sunnymeade is a family-run business which was established in 2000. Although we currently holding a CQC rating of ‘Good’, we are working toward achieving ‘Outstanding’.
Our aim is to place residents and their families at the heart of everything we do and therefore every decision we make is because we ‘care’.
The following simple values help us achieve this aim.
- Residents, their relatives, and staff members are all part of our extended family
- Our aim is to enrich the lives of everyone who lives or works with us. The small details can often make a big difference.
And in return we can we offer you……
The opportunity to lead a team-spirited group of people, who work hard to provide excellent care on a day-to-day basis. To work for a family run business who care about your welfare too! And offer a generous range of benefits including……
- 6 weeks holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Salary includes a performance related bonus £32,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Ongoing professional training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
Apply Now: If you have the unique qualities and share the values required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones….. we’d love to hear from you.
Sunnymeade Quality Care Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Title: Registered Care Home Manager
Job Setting: Residential Care Home for 40 residents
Job Role: Registered Manager
Closing Date: 27th September 2021
Salary: £32,000.00 – £50,000.00 (which includes a performance related bonus)
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Job Location: Plymouth
Company: Sunnymeade Quality Care Ltd
Telephone Number: 07743750551