Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the 2021 Power List that will appear in the August issue of Care Home Professional.
The Care Home Professional Power List 2021 Report spotlights individuals that make a positive difference to everybody around them with their attitude, commitment, positivity and expertise every day.
Leaders are featured in five categories, which collectively cover the business disciplines that a successful care home operator requires.
This special edition is the most hotly-anticipated of the year and will reach leaders working in over 15,000 care homes operating in the UK, giving you an unrivalled platform to expose your brand to a hugely influential and powerful audience.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available in the categories of:
Executive Management – including managing directors, chief executives and financial directors that take ultimate responsibility for building companies, increasing revenue, driving up profits and creating value for investors and shareholders; and
Operations & Development – leaders demonstrating excellence in taking charge of everything from land acquisition to planning, development, construction, design and myriad other elements that are needed to steer successful projects from brown fields sites to ribbon cutting.
Our category sponsorship packages includes the following benefits:
- Client logo to feature on the front cover of the August issue, also distributed at the trade shows;
- September – Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo (NEC)
- October – Care Show (NEC)
- Half page print advert
- 250 word introduction to category
- Logo to feature on each page to your category
- Editorial announcement across digital and social media platforms announcing sponsorship
- Client’s 250 word editorial introduction to your category online including website link
- Client referenced on all literature about your category
This package will cost £1,500+vat.
All content required by 5pm on Monday 26th July.
If this package is of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org