Leading Finnish healthtech company Fastroi will be among the exhibitors at Healthplus Care this week.
Fastroi will be showcasing its Real-Time Care (RTC) care management system at London’s ExCeL on 28-29 June.
The Finnish company say RTC customers achieve a 25-30% cost and time saving through eliminating the need for note writing and reporting.
- Mobile real-time reporting – meeting CQC standards
- Automated scheduling and optimisation
- Matching staff skills to patient needs
- Service-user care plans delivered automatically to mobile, containing medication, routines, tasks and providing feedback
- Ability for staff to report by speaking into their mobile while the system transcribes to text
- Better quality of care for service users, through time released for care, increasing employee satisfaction
- Lone-worker alert system and employee messaging
- Friends and Family Portal – providing information on current and future care
Come and meet the team at stand F34.