Not for profit care provider Anchor has purchased Civica’s Coldharbour Time and Attendance workforce management software.
The new single solution will replace a number of systems and includes integration to group HR and payroll.
John Paul, IT director, Anchor, commented: “This contract is the continuation of a successful partnership with Civica and has been a collaborative process to ensure the best solution and supplier has been chosen. We are very confident that we will be able to achieve a strong return on investment from the workforce management solution.”
The new solution offers touch screen capabilities using fingerprint recognition, to enable verification of staff attendance, ensuring absence, sickness and holiday rules concerning pay are correctly applied, to increase cost efficiencies.
The solution aims to:
- Support and enable the standardisation of business processes
- Support a shift from salaried to positive pay
- Provide a common platform for future exploitation of further workforce management improvements
- Implement a group wide touch screen and biometric solution to automate and optimise staff
- Reduce agency and staff costs through efficient and effective workforce management
- Reduce administration time in manual planning and recording rotas.
Mike Moreton, sales director, Civica Health & Care, said: “We have enjoyed working collaboratively with Anchor over the last 10 years. Coldharbour software supports Anchor’s vision to drive innovative transformation aligned to business processes and help to optimise staff costs whilst allowing Anchor to focus on providing better outcomes for its residents.”
The two organisations have a successful partnership that already spans 10 years.